Ok – so you might not be the next Adam Peaty or Rebecca Adlington but a swim first thing in the morning at the nearby London Aquatics centre followed by a coffee from your favourite Barista is all on your doorstep. It’s really knowing what to do first when you come and live at East Wick and Sweetwater.
Come on in, drop the bags, and enjoy that home sweet home feeling in this unique (one of a kind) two-bedroom apartment. The open plan kitchen is well designed with plenty of storage and fully fitted with all the usual integrated appliances - electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer and a dishwasher. There's also a washer dryer in a utility cupboard in the hall to minimise noise – handy! Your bedrooms are nice and snug with 80% wool carpet, and the main one comes with its own en-suite. Your main bathroom comes with a lush bath for taking those calming soaks after a long week. If inside wasn’t fab enough, pop outside and enjoy your generous private terrace - perfect for hosting dinner parties!
Prefer something different? We have more unit layout options available - speak to our Home Team for more information.
Please note that computer Generated Images and typical views shown are used for illustration and guidance purposes only. Features, internal and external, may vary from what is shown.
Good to know:
- Fully fitted German engineered kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Washer dryer in the utility cupboard in the hallway
- Bathroom and en-suites are fully tiled with grey ceramic tiles to all wet walls
- Quickstep flooring to living area, kitchen and hallway
- 80% British wool carpets to bedrooms – nice and snug
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1
- Balcony or terraces to all homes
- Underfloor heating throughout living area, kitchen, bedrooms and hallway
- Recessed energy efficient LED spotlights throughout
- Video entry phone system
- Cycle store on the ground floor
- Pet friendly, subject to application and T&Cs
- 24/7 resident portal app and on-site management team
- Car parking available at extra cost, subject to availability
- Predicted completion date: July 2021
What is Shared Ownership?
With Shared Ownership, you buy a percentage (usually between 25 to 75%) of your home and pay rent to the housing association on the rest.
Buying a percentage means you need a smaller deposit and mortgage. The rent to be paid on the unsold share is capped at 2.75% of its value when the first share is sold.
At any given time, you can choose to buy more shares in your property until you own it outright, this is known as “staircasing”.
Full market value: £595,000
Minimum share available: 45%
Equity Price: £267,750
Estimated Monthly Rent (assuming minimum share above): £545
Estimated Monthly Service Charge: £154
Estimated Monthly Fixed Estate Charge: £48
*Please note that all estimates are based on the minimum share value being purchased, please get in touch with our team to discuss the options available.
Service charge is correct as of the date of the document. Charges are reviewed annually and are subject to change. Please factor any increases in your costings. The Fixed Estate Charge is an estimated figure based on the charges as of April 2021 RPI. The Fixed Estate Charge is fixed at completion of the building and reviewed every April in line with RPI.
Applicants will be required to purchase the maximum share they are able to afford as determined by an independent financial advisor.
This price breakdown is intended as an indicative guide and does not constitute any form of legal or financial advice. You are recommended to seek independent financial advice based on your own individual circumstances.