The area has so much to make you a proud and happy local! It’s a shopper's delight at Stratford’s Westfield Centre and there are plenty of unique and bespoke shops in Hackney Wick. It’s also a foodie heaven around here - with one off brasseries, bistros and bars all on the doorstep. Digest the diverse food options locally or walk a little further afield to explore Roman Road Market and its rich array of arts and crafts, food and drinks stalls. Enjoy a canal-side picnic or wander down to Victoria Park to relax in the sun.
Step in and relax. On your left are the sleeping quarters, nice and snug bedrooms with 80% wool carpet - the main one comes with its own en-suite and fitted wardrobe. Straight ahead is your spacious, dual aspect living quarters bathing in the evening light, with a large open plan kitchen, well designed with plenty of storage, calming colours and a sleek Caesarstone worktop. If inside wasn’t fab enough, pop outside and enjoy watching scenes of life unfold on Tandy Place and the canal.
Prefer something different? We have more unit layout options available - speak to our Home Team for more information.
Good to know:
- Fully fitted German engineered kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Washer dryer in the utility cupboard in the hallway
- Bathroom and en-suites are fully tiled with grey ceramic tiles to all wet walls
- Quickstep flooring to living area, kitchen and hallway
- 80% British wool carpets to bedrooms – nice and snug
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1
- Balcony or terraces to all homes
- Underfloor heating throughout living area, kitchen, bedrooms and hallway
- Recessed energy efficient LED spotlights throughout
- Video entry phone system
- Cycle store on the ground floor
- Pet friendly, subject to application and T&Cs
- 24/7 resident portal app and on-site management team
- Car parking available at extra cost, subject to availability
- Predicted completion date: Q2 2021