We're extending the stamp duty holiday!
Reserve a three bedroom apartment at EW+S this summer and we’ll pay the difference in your stamp duty fee!*
Ok - so you might not be the next Adam Peaty or Rebecca Adlington but a swim first thing in the morning at the nearby London Aquatics centre followed by a coffee from your favourite Barista is all on your doorstep. It's really knowing what to do first when you come and live at East Wick and Sweetwater.
Step in and relax. Off your hallway are your living area, bedrooms and main bathroom, as well as plenty of storage. The bedrooms are nice and snug with 80% wool carpet - the main one comes with its own en-suite and fitted wardrobe. The living area (dual aspect, check that out) has an open plan kitchen, well designed with plenty of storage, calming colours and a sleek Caesarstone worktop. Fully fitted with all the usual integrated appliances - electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, microwave and a dishwasher. If inside wasn't fab enough, pop outside onto your balcony and enjoy watching scenes of life unfold alongside the canal.
Prefer something different? We have more unit layout options available - speak to our Home Team for more information.
Good to know:
- Fully fitted German engineered kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Washer dryer in the utility cupboard in the hallway
- Bathroom and en-suites are fully tiled with grey ceramic tiles to all wet walls
- Quickstep flooring to living area, kitchen and hallway
- 80% British wool carpets to bedrooms - nice and snug
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1
- Balcony or terraces to all homes
- Underfloor heating throughout living area, kitchen, bedrooms and hallway
- Recessed energy efficient LED spotlights throughout
- Video entry phone system
- Cycle store on the ground floor
- Pet friendly, subject to application and T&Cs
- 24/7 resident portal app and on-site management team
- Car parking available at extra cost, subject to availability
- Predicted completion date: July 2021
*Terms and Conditions apply
Applies to new three bedroom market sale reservations between 1st July 2021 and 31st August 2021. A contribution of up to £12,500 towards stamp duty land tax will be deducted from the balance due at completion. Speak to the Home Team for more information.