It’s not all about gyms, fitness and cafés – although if that’s your thing then you’ll still love it here! Fancy a walk on the quiet side? Along the canal and waterways of this fascinating and fresh part of East London you’ll be able to explore the hidden art treasures like the bronze knowledge plaques and enjoy the poetry around 560 acres of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. When you’re done exploring, wander back to your pad, sit on your terrace, put your feet up, and relax.
This might be one of our personal favourites… Step inside, drop the bags and enjoy this wonder of a home. Upstairs is one of your bedrooms as well as your (very) large living area with open plan kitchen (German designed and engineered), coming with plenty of storage, contrasting colours and a sleek Caesarstone worktop - fully fitted with all the usual integrated appliances - electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer and a dishwasher. Step outside onto your large private terrace for some al fresco dining.
Heading downstairs, you’ll find your second bedroom (with private terrace) and bathroom, coming with a lush bath for taking those calming soaks after a long week. Split living at its finest!
Good to know:
- Fully fitted German engineered kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Washer dryer in the utility cupboard in the hallway
- Bathroom is fully tiled with grey ceramic tiles to all wet walls
- Quickstep flooring to living area, kitchen and hallway
- 80% British wool carpets to bedrooms – nice and snug
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1
- Balcony or terraces to all homes
- Underfloor heating throughout living area, kitchen, bedrooms and hallway
- Recessed energy efficient LED spotlights throughout
- Video entry phone system
- Cycle store on the ground floor
- Pet friendly, subject to application and T&Cs
- 24/7 resident portal app and on-site management team
- Car parking available at extra cost, subject to availability
- CGI of typical 2bed
- Predicted completion date: Q2 2021
What is Shared Ownership?
With Shared Ownership, you buy a percentage (usually between 25 to 75%) of your home and pay rent to the housing association on the rest.
Buying a percentage means you need a smaller deposit and mortgage. The rent to be paid on the unsold share is capped at 2.75% of its value when the first share is sold. At any given time, you can choose to buy more shares in your property until you own it outright, this is known as “staircasing”.
Full market value: £615,000
Minimum share available: 35%
Equity Price: £215,250
Estimated Monthly Rent (assuming minimum share above): £666
Estimated Monthly Service Charge: £245
Estimated Monthly Fixed Estate Charge: £69
*Please note that all estimates are based on the minimum share value being purchased, please get in touch with our team to discuss the options available.
Service charges are reviewed annually and are subject to change. Please factor any increases in your costings. The Fixed Estate Charge is an estimated figure based on the charges as of October 2020 RPI. The Fixed Estate Charge is fixed at completion of the building and reviewed every April in line with RPI.
Applicants will be required to purchase the maximum share they are able to afford as determined by an independent financial advisor.
This price breakdown is intended as an indicative guide and does not constitute any form of legal or financial advice. You are recommended to seek independent financial advice based on your own individual circumstances.